Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Noor Uddin's Term Porject Presentation

I liked the presentation done by Noor. First of all, I like that Noor used a lot of animation effects. His power points looked very nice and professional. The topic of his presentation which was a cyber-byllying, was discussed very thoroughly. I can tell that he did a lot of research and got very familiar with the topic. Also, he did all his presentation without reading it from the paper. Instead he communicated his ideas to the audience with his own words, and had the eye contact with the audience, not with his paper. As I said I like it, and I think it was one of the best presentations done so far. Though I must notice that almost every presentation I heard so far was done really good. I am impressed.

1 comment:

  1. Marina thank for your very kind comment about my presentation. i tried to do my best and i am very happy that i was able to convice you guys.

    ReplyDelete