Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Next New Thing

Sometimes I think that everything that could be invented in media was already invented. What we have now is just the new ways of doing the old things. Nevertheless, the new innovations of the ways to do the things often amaze my imagination.
Today I heard that a camera will be placed in the middle of jungle. This camera will translate the reality show of jungle life directly to the internet where everyone would be able to watch the show.
May be if I switch on my imagination I also can think about something interesting.
I imagine that I connect to a friend online and his hologram steps out of my computer and talks to me? If we add some virtual sensors’ effects like feeling of touch or breathe, warm or cold, it would be something interesting. Of course, it is sounds like a fantastic movie.
The more realistic would be to imagine that I am alone at home and computer loudly read me emails, while I am busy with something else.

1 comment:

  1. I think we already have something like this, but it is not available to us. Think about a robot, many rich and big companies are using these technology to read their message and reply the message.Hopefully very soon it will be accessiable to everyone like internet.

    ReplyDelete